"Running With the Boys" by Lights from Little Machines!
everything about this woman is fantastic. My god. Im so ready for this album.
Thanks a million and two! This made me feel like one hundred bucks.
- You get a sharp utensil.
- You throw it the fuck away because you’re better than that.
And if these steps don’t work and you go through with it, just know that the following side effects will take place:
- It hurts like a bitch under the shower.
- You’ll feel extremely insecure.
- The mess, oh god the mess.
- It’s more addictive than smoking or drinking.
- It makes you hate yourself more than you already might.
- It causes extreme nervousness.
- THE SCARS DONT LEAVE.
- YOU WILL GET ADDICTED AND WISH YOU WEREN’T AND YOU WON’T THINK YOU WILL. YOU’LL SAY YOU’RE STRONGER THAN THAT, BUT IF YOU WERE STRONG YOU WOULDN’T PICK UP THE BLADE IN THE FIRST PLACE.
- YOU’LL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.
- The thing most painful about self harm is the look on the face of someone who cares for you when they see the scars. The look of helplessness in their eyes and how disappointed they are that they couldn’t do anything.
How to self harm: Don’t.
Starry night in the cracks of the Mona Lisa’s smile, an escherian stairwell into a sunset Van Gogh couldn’t paint. It would open up to a room of Salvador Dali clocks, melted, half hanging like Picasso smiles. A water color world, veins of blue that know you, your whole name, where you’re from, and won’t ever forget. Capillary red like shattered sunlight of late afternoons. The walls would be covered in graffiti, from everyone whose ever stepped foot inside, testament to years of dumb portrait like abhor.